Thursday, May 23, 2013

Conversations with Charlie

Charlie is just over two and half now and talks really well. Sometimes our conversations are circular and frustrating. Other times, I can't keep from laughing. Here are a couple gems:

"Mom, I'm going on an adventure."
"Ok,where are you going?"
"On an adventure."
"Oh"
"C'mon Mom, let's go"
"I can't go. I have to wash your diapers."
"I gotta go get gas."
"Well, ok but I think you should tell your Dad."



"Mom, why is Dad so cross with me?"
"Probably because you put your trains and all the dog food in the dog water and your not supposed to play in it."
"You clean it up, ok?"


"I wanna wear Thomas [underpants]"
"Ok, but if you wear them, you have to poop and pee in the potty."
"I don't want to use the potty"
"Then you can't wear underpants."
*whining* "But I want to wear Thomas"
"Then you have to use the potty."
"But I don't want to use the potty"

No comments:

Post a Comment